Medium weight, Mid-calf
Mens/Unisex, USA Made
Our best selling Military style takes all your duty can dish out. Extra cushion softens the blows feet take. Quick-dry fibers make washing simple.
- Made in the USA
- Contoured rib top holds sock in place to eliminate slippage
- Spandex compression zones add support and keep sock in place all day long
- Mesh panels vent moisture while trapping heat inside
- Cushioned shin for extra padding against boot lacing
- Multifilament yarn construction makes it very abrasion resistant and adds durability
Temperature: All Weather
Weight: Medium weight
70% polypropylene, 28% nylon, 2% spandex : *** Care: Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
I have put countless miles on Fox River Socks through swamps, deserts and mountains; they have never failed me.
I have worn Fox River socks for years. They have held up through combat and numerous schools, including Airborne, Ranger and Recon leader. I have put countless miles on Fox River socks through swamps, deserts, and mountains; they have never failed me. That is why I put my platoon on the wish list. These socks are well worth the price, but for a young enlisted soldier, 15 dollars is too much to spend on something that Uncle Sam is going to give you anyway. What I am trying to say is thanks. You will never know how much a simple pair of socks means to us.
1LT Trae , Afghanistan