Medium weight, Mid-calf
Mens/Unisex, USA Made
Our best selling Military style takes all your duty can dish out. Extra cushion softens the blows feet take. Quick-dry fibers make washing simple.
- Made in the USA
- Contoured rib top holds sock in place to eliminate slippage
- Spandex compression zones add support and keep sock in place all day long
- Mesh panels vent moisture while trapping heat inside
- Cushioned shin for extra padding against boot lacing
- Multifilament yarn construction makes it very abrasion resistant and adds durability
Temperature: All Weather
Weight: Medium weight
70% polypropylene, 28% nylon, 2% spandex : *** Care: Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
Even with the heat and all the sand, my feet feel great ...
I had been in Iraq for approximately 1 month, and my feet were taking a beating. Not to be gross, but due to the constant heat and sweating, my feet were getting blisters and hot spots. My toes were so bad, it was painful to wear boots. Of course it is required and I still had to wear my boots, but due to that, my feet never healed properly. I went to the Exchange with my friend and there were 2 pair of Fox River's Wick Dry socks #6074. We each bought 1 pair. The next day I put them on, and I swear I will never wear a different brand again. He feels the same too. Your socks are just that awesome! Even with the heat and sand, my feet feel great. The military-issued socks do not even compare!
SSgt Eric G. , Iraq