2273 Therm-O-Ragg Heavyweight Mid-Calf Boot
Perfect for cool and cold weather adventures, these FoxSox will keep you warm and comfortable from morning to night. Made from wool and Hollofil®, these socks help your feet hold in more heat on your outdoor adventures.
• Contoured rib top holds sock in place to eliminate slippage
• Fully thermalined construction absorbs shocks and insulates
• Wool naturally wicks away moisture to keep feet dry
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.