2461 BASECAMP NFZ Lightweight Crew Sock
Rid yourself of the annoyance of bugs and mosquitoes with insect repellent technology. These lightweight socks feature our Wick Dry® moisture management technology and are made from soft Merino wool. Great fit and support mean you’re cushioned, dry and comfy no matter where you end up.
• URfit™ System provides arch support and memoryknit construction
• Insect repellent technology provides odorless, invisible protection against mosquitoes, ticks, flies and more
• Spandex compression arch holds sock in place and adds support
• Strategic padding for a balance of comfort, flexibility, and air circulation
• Mesh panels for cooling and ventilation
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.