2486 Jasper Lightweight Crew
Made from soft Merino wool, these classic-inspired lightweight durable socks absorb moisture and keep you comfortable in many temperatures. Special knitting stops bunching and extends sock life. Our URfit™ System provides long-lasting support for any adventure.
• URfit™ System provides arch support and memoryknit construction
• Vented panels remove moisture and keep you dry
• Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and longer sock life
• Cushioned sole and toe absorb shocks and insulate
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.