4209 VIGOR Over the Calf Ultra Lightweight Sock
Graduated compression (15-20 mmHg) improves blood flow and reduces swelling and the risk of DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) and DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness). Superior fit and stretch offer all-day comfort.
• URfit™ System provides arch support and memoryknit construction
• Scentry™ technology resists odor in the sock
• Fights fatigue by increasing blood flow up leg from the ankle with 15-20 mmHg of graduated compression
• Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and longer sock life
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.