5810 Snow Pack Medium Weight Over-the-Calf - 2 Pack
Insulating fibers, gentle compression and moisture wicking mean warm, dry, happy feet. Cushioned leg and foot protect you from bumps and bruises from top to bottom.
• Fully cushioned construction absorbs shocks and insulates
• Spandex ankle panel holds sock comfortably in place
• Merino wool and acrylic blend moves moisture away from skin
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.