6536 Fatigue Fighter® Medium Weight Over the Calf Sock
Our gentle 8-15 mmHg graduated compression in the leg helps promote blood flow and resist fatigue. These FoxSox also feature our exclusive Wick Dry® technology, which quickly draws moisture away from your skin. Dry feet are happy, healthy feet that resist hot spots and blisters. URfit™ System adds support.
• 8-15 mmHg graduated compression improves circulation
• URfit™ System provides arch support and memoryknit construction
• Reinforced toe and heel add durability and longer sock life
• Vented panels remove moisture and keep you dry
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.