6538 Copper Guardian Pro Medium Weight Crew
These medium weight socks are made to stand up to a long day on the job. The copper-infused fiber helps improve skin hygiene and odor control, while the Wick Dry® technology keeps your feet dry to avoid hot spots and blisters to keep your feet healthy.
• Copper-infused fibers for improved skin hygiene and odor control
• URfit™ System provides arch support and memory-knit construction
• Reinforced toe and heel add durability and longer sock life
• Vented panels and spandex arch to enhance comfort
• Cushioned sole absorbs shocks and adds comfort
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.