6556 Her Steel-Toe Lightweight Crew Sock
These lightweight FoxSox will keep up with whatever your workday dishes out. Steel-toe construction provides extra cushion over the toe and above the heel while Wick Dry® technology keeps feet dry. Our URfit™ System provides a personalized, performance fit.
• URfit™ System provides arch support and memoryknit construction
• Fully cushioned sole absorbs shocks and insulates
• Extra cushion around back of heel and over toe for steel-toe boot protection
• UltraSpun® polyester lasts up to 28x longer than ordinary cotton
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.