7267 Outdoorsox Extra-Heavyweight Mid-Calf Boot
Keep out the cold with these extra-heavyweight FoxSox. They’ll keep you warmer than a sheep. Plus, wool can absorb as much as 30% of its own weight before feeling damp. Say no to soggy feet.
• Fully thermalined construction insulates to block out cold and cushions
• Wool naturally wicks away moisture to keep feet dry
• Stretch ribbing at cuff and leg prevents muscle fatigue and pinching
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.