7359 Wick Dry® Tamarack Extra Heavyweight Mid-Calf Sock
Made from eco-friendly, sustainable Merino wool, these FoxSox are tough on the cold, not on the environment. Plus, they’re extra durable and moisture managed by our exclusive Wick Dry® technology to keep feet dry and warm.
• Fully thermalined construction insulates to block out cold and cushions
• Reinforced toe and heel add durability and longer sock life
• Contour rib top holds sock in place to eliminate slippage
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.