Boreal Medium Weight Over-the-Calf
Made from Thermolite® with insulating fibers, these socks provide gentle compression and moisture wicking for warm, dry, happy feet. Cushioned shin and sole protect your little one from bumps and bruises from top to bottom.
• URfit™ System provides arch support and memoryknit construction
• Vented panels remove moisture and keep you dry
• Reinforced toe and heel add durability and longer sock life
• Cushioned shin and sole absorb shocks and insulate
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.