Buck Jr. Heavyweight Mid-Calf Boot
Great for a variety of outdoor excursions, these FoxSox keep you warm and dry. Whether you’re in cool fall temperatures or the mid-winter freeze, these heavyweight socks will cut out the cold.
• Fully thermalined construction insulates to block out cold
• Cushion throughout absorbs shock and impact from boot
• Wool/acrylic blend moves moisture away from the skin
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.