1401 Canyon Ultra-Lightweight Crew
These ultra-lightweight socks are made with our URﬁt™ System that provides long-lasting support for adventure and all day wear. 37.5® Technology helps regulate your foot temperature to make sure you’re comfortable no matter where you end up. Wick Dry® technology keeps your feet dry and helps avoid moisture build up that leads to hot spots and blisters.
• URﬁt™ System provides arch support and memoryknit construction
• Contoured arch adds support and keeps sock in place
• Reinforced heel and toe provide added durability
• Mesh panels at leg and top of foot carry air upward for cooling and ventilation
• Seamless toe
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.