Cold Weather Boot Heavyweight Mid-Calf
These Merino wool thermal socks stand up to cold-climate duty, keeping your feet warm and comfortable. Secure fit means no bunching in the bottom of your boot, minimizing blisters. Our exclusive Wick Dry® technology manages moisture and keeps feet dry. Scentry™ technology resists odor in the sock.
• Relaxed stretch upper ribbing helps prevent muscle pinching
• Cushioned shin for extra padding against boot lacing
• Spandex compression arch holds form and provides support
• Reinforced toe and heel add durability and longer sock life
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.