In Line Ultra-Lightweight Crew
Ultra-lightweight and durable, these socks feature a lasting, smooth fit from UltraSpun® polyester. Color and design showcase your individual style. Specially knit to retain its shape.
• Memory-knit construction keeps shape, wash after wash
• UltraSpun® polyester lasts up to 28x longer than ordinary cotton
• Smooth, flat knit construction provides ultralightweight comfort
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.