Wick Dry® Maximum Medium Weight Mid-Calf Boot
These FoxSox take all the duty you can dish out. Extra cushioning softens the blows your feet take every day. Quick-dry fibers make washing a simple task. Superb fit minimizes bunching and blistering. Our exclusive Wick Dry® technology keeps feet dry while our URfit™ System provides support. Scentry™ technology resists odor in the sock.
• URfit™ System provides arch support and memory-knit construction
• Fully cushioned sole and leg absorb shocks and insulate
• Multifilament yarn construction makes it very abrasion resistant and adds durability
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.