Wick Dry® Outlander Heavyweight Mid-Calf Boot
These heavyweight, mid-calf FoxSox with thermalined construction provide warmth all day. Extra softness and cushion will keep you comfortable and dry no matter what you’re wading through. Our exclusive Wick Dry® technology keeps feet dry.
• Fully thermalined construction insulates to block out cold
• Reinforced toe and heel add durability and longer sock life
• Exceptionally soft and cushiony for added comfort and to absorb shocks
• Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.