Monkey Socks by the Pound
Crafters - check out these 1 pound bags of monkey socks, ideal for crafting. Some manufacturing defects, but ideal for sock toys - arms, legs, ears...
- Get approximately 1 pound of assorted sizes or one size, one color per bag. Averages around 12 - 15 socks per pound.
- Great for crafting, socks with some manufacturing defects (runs, snags, blemishes etc.) that are ideal for monkey making.
- Excellent for arms, legs, ears, mouth, etc. Many of the socks work well for the body as well.
- Quantities limited to current availability - these will not always be in stock.
- Sold as is, no returns.
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
About Fox River
Fox River is a leading U.S. manufacturer of outdoor, sport and lifestyle performance socks since 1900. Fox River is privately owned and operates a hosiery mill in Osage, Iowa at the heart of the country. The central location of the mill helps Fox River offer quick, convenient deliveries across the country and around the globe. Fox River’s premium and performance socks are manufactured at its Iowa headquarters by 200 of the friendliest, hard-working folks you’ll ever meet. Fox River socks have been made in the USA since 1900 and the brand is committed to remaining American-made.